This is a test. A test of the Blogger Picture System....
In an attempt to see if the photo upload is still working -- I shall attempt to max-out the system.... :-)
Some highlights in May when Doug & family were with us....
Drew & Tabitha lovin' on Nana

But in reality, they can only be so cute for sooo long.... (the middle one is Chase.)

Drew turned 7 years old on May 9th, so we did bowling (kids thought it was fabulous), dinner at the bowling alley, and then dessert on the way home.... Followed by good old fashioned fun with the Elmo Sprinkler.


All-in-all a successful 7 year old birthday. Drew's & Chase's extended family held a party that weekend and Tabitha was introduced to the slip 'n' slide. (My best Summer photo thus far!)

I have now apparently hit the photo-threshold, coincidently at the same time that I'm falling asleep in my chair.... So more tomorrow!
Some highlights in May when Doug & family were with us....
Drew & Tabitha lovin' on Nana

But in reality, they can only be so cute for sooo long.... (the middle one is Chase.)

Drew turned 7 years old on May 9th, so we did bowling (kids thought it was fabulous), dinner at the bowling alley, and then dessert on the way home.... Followed by good old fashioned fun with the Elmo Sprinkler.


All-in-all a successful 7 year old birthday. Drew's & Chase's extended family held a party that weekend and Tabitha was introduced to the slip 'n' slide. (My best Summer photo thus far!)

I have now apparently hit the photo-threshold, coincidently at the same time that I'm falling asleep in my chair.... So more tomorrow!

1 Comments:
These are so good and yes you have surpassed your greatest with the picture of Tabitha on the slide, did you get wet?
Post a Comment
<< Home